Women's Doubles Benefit Challenge & Charitable Event
100% of proceeds go to Ronald McDonald House Charities
It's that time of year again. A time to play tennis and give back!!!
RAFFLE DETAILS - Open to Everyone!!
- Too many incredible items to list!
- Click here to check them out
- Deadline: Monday, June 4
- Drawing: Monday, June 4 at 6:00 pm
- Winners do NOT need to be present to win.
*Please turn in all forms (registration & raffle) and payment to the front desk*
- 30th Annual Women's Doubles Benefit Challenge & Charitable Event
- Date: Monday, June 4th 8:30-11:45 am
- Format: Lottery Draw for selection. Round Robin play.
- Players must sign up on the same form.
- Deadline: Wednesday May 23, 2018
- Levels: 6.0, 7.0, 7.5, Open
- Locations: CPTC, Bellevue Club, Pro Sports Club, Mercer Island Country Club
- Price: $50 per person (check or cash)
- Charity: Ronald McDonald House Charities, Western Washington & Alaska
- 100% of Proceeds go to support this year's charity!