- The pool is closed for the 2017 season. Please check back as we get closer to Spring 2018 for more details on pool and lifeguard hours.
2017 Swim Lessons
- Lessons available 11am - 7pm from June 26 - August 31, 2017.
- Members = $20 for a 30 minute lesson.
- Non-Members = $25 for a 30 minute lesson.
- Ages: 6 months and above.
- Contact: Nick Gerth 425-241-2007 or email@example.com.
- Swim flyer with more details
The pool is open to adults (over the age of 18) during normal club hours Monday - Sunday. Anyone 17 years or younger may only use the pool when a lifeguard is on duty.
Pool Guest Fees
All members and their guests must sign in with the front desk. There is a $5 swim guest fee that either the guest or accompanying member must pay.
- Swimmers must bring their own towels
- Cleansing shower required before entering the pool
- Take children to the bathroom before allowing them to swim
- No swimming with diapers (must wear swim diaper)
- No glass in the pool area
- No food or drink allowed in the pool water
- No running or horseplay allowed in pool area
- No person with a communicable disease may use the pool
- No person under the influence of alcohol or drugs may use the pool
- Please go easy on the sunscreen
- Any person refusing to obey the rules is subject to removal
- Proper hygiene by everyone is strongly encouraged!