Central Park Tennis Club: Guest Agreement
If you are not a member of the Central Park Tennis Club (the “Club”), You may make permitted uses of the Club if and only if You agree to the terms of this Guest Agreement. “You” means yourself if you are 18 or over, and yourself plus any children under 18 for whom You are parent or legal guardian. After You agree, this Guest Agreement will be kept on file, and will govern all future uses of the Club by You.
You agree that you will not enter the Club if:
- You have any of these symptoms that are not caused by another condition: fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, recent loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea
- Within the past 14 days, You have had contact with anyone that You know had COVID-19 or COVID-like symptoms. (Contact means being six feet or closer for more than 15 minutes with a person, or having direct contact with fluids from a person with COVID-19, for example, being coughed or sneezed on.)
- You had a positive COVID-19 test for active virus in the past 10 days, or within the past 14 days, a public health or medical professional told You to self-monitor, self-isolate, or self-quarantine because of concerns about COVID-19 infection.
Club Rules and Regulations- MASKS ARE REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES, and MAY BE REMOVED ONCE YOU HAVE ARRIVED AT YOUR INDOOR OR OUTDOOR COURT TO PLAY SINGLES OR DOUBLES.
If you are coming for a lesson, clinic or junior program masks are required, unless this activity is outdoors. Pros will continue to be masked.
You agree to abide by all Club rules and regulations at all times when using Club facilities. The Club rules and regulations are published at http://centralparktennisclub.com
THE “HEALTHY WASHINGTON” GUIDLEINES NOW REQUIRE FACIAL COVERINGS TO BE WORN AT ALL TIMES
• Players are all required to wear face coverings at all times, except during play, unless this is an indoor lesson, clinic or jr. program.
• Those not in compliance will be asked to leave the facility.
Waiver and Hold Harmless
You acknowledge that use of the Club involves certain risks, including without limitation injury and disease contagion (e.g., COVID-19). You voluntarily agree to assume all risks and hazards arising out of use of the Club, and You hereby forever release and waive Your right to bring any claim or suit for personal injuries, death, disease or property losses, or any other loss, including but not limited to claims of negligence, against, or seek damages, whether known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen from, the Club, its members, employees, agents, and other representatives, arising out of or in any way connected with use of the Club. You agree that the law of the State of Washington will apply to this Guest Agreement.