CPTC Junior Tennis Program
Winter 2021 Registration Page
January 10th - February 27th
Registration & Payment
- Space in these classses will be limited in an effort to stay safe. Equity & Waitlist Members will receive priority. After submitting a registration form, PLEASE CONSIDER YOUR CHILD(REN) SUCCESSFULLY REGISTERED & HOLDING A SPOT UNLESS OTHERWISE CONTACTED OR TOLD BY CPTC STAFF MEMBER!!! If you wish to cancel or change your registration it must be done before April 28th. Otherwise, financial penalty may apply!
- Payment WILL NOT be collected at time of registration in case of possible changes due to COVID-19. Payment can be made by Member Account, Check, or CC. Select your preferred method at registration. Nothing else regarding payment needs to be done urgently. Pricing is listed below.
- Member Account - Central Park account will be billed.
- Check - Make check payable to "Central Park Tennis Club". Send with child to class, drop in mailbox, or mail in to: 5820 125th Ln NE, Kirkland, WA 98033.
- Credit Card - If paying by CC, our staff will contact you via phone in order to receive payment. CC fees will apply.
- Each class below is offered three times a week. Registration for classes is offered by the session. Sessions include seven weeks of class. Players can choose to attend class either one, two, or three days a week. Scheduled Friday Match Play is included for every level except Red Stars.
Red Stars I & II
Orange Stars I & II
Green Stars I & II
Bronze I & II
Help or Questions???
Blakeley Bean, Director of Junior Programming
Call or Text: (678) 595 - 3560
Mark Shkrebtan, Director of Junior Development